This recipe is perfect for workout recovery, mood enhancement, a filling snack, and much more!
The ingredients with their plentiful benefits are below:
- 40 Times the Antioxidants of Blueberries
- Highest Plant-Based Source of Iron
- Full of Magnesium for a Healthy Heart & Brain
- More Calcium Than Cow’s Milk
- Mood Elevator and Anti-Depressant
- Improve Energy, Memory and Mood
- Aids Male Testosterone, Fertility, Libido
- Aids Women’s Hormones, Fertility, Sexual health
- Helps with PMS 7 Menopause
- Strengthened Immune SystemClear,
- Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails
- Strong, Healthy Heart
- Increased Mental Capacity
- Anti-inflammatory and improves circulation.
- Contains many Antioxidants
- Lower Glycemic Value than Sugar
- Rich in Manganese
We wanted to create a milk alternative that would be great for humans and the environment. After ditching the idea to make Almond Mylk because of the strain it creates on the environment, the Hemp Seed was presented as the most sustainable option. Ironically, this would also be the most nutritious option. The more we learn about the benefits of Hemp, we realize the right decision was made.
We should note that Hemp is not Marijuana. It’s the same species, but contains little to no THC (the psychoactive component of marijuana). It’s similar to the difference between the poppies that are grown for opium and the poppies that produce the seeds on a bagel.
Hemp seeds are such a unique and powerful food source, even containing it’s own Amino Acid that isn’t found anywhere else: Edestin. It is similar to our DNA, making it an easily digestible and usable plant protein. Hemp also maintains a perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 & 6 Essential Fatty Acids. These are vital to good health but cannot be synthesized by the human body, so we must consume them through food.
Not only is hemp a perfect super-food, it’s great for anyone with a food allergy, can be consumed when pregnant or nursing, and children will thrive on it! You can probably tell we get really excited about Hemp!